.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hide your soul......

"Im so unsure of everything right now." i say with what's left of my voice.
My eyes are drawn to our intertwined fingers and I place my other hand over the others, squeezing his softly. 
"..but this.." I say signifying our tangled hands. "..this has never felt more right."
"You, have never felt more right."

I have decided that this story I write.. these words.. these memorable moments that are as real as today.. will either one day heal me.. or hinder me in this process of forging ahead.

In a letter to her foreign love, through the jumble of their mis-communications and seperate languages, a lady writes to her distant lover;
"Hide your soul from me, that I may always believe it to be beautiful."

I speak the same to you. Perhaps remembering you in such perfection.. perfection for me.. I can forget to remember the hurtful. 
I will forever keep you as a beautiful memory I fell in love with.

No comments: