.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One small Post......

I dont have alot of time.....I just wanted to let you all know, im in Oregon now.. and i LOVE it.. also.. I LOVE YOU MEAGAN!!

p.s. i'll try to write somthing wonderful tomorrow.

1 comment:

Meagan Mysliwiec said...

I Love you! =D also..i feel terrible-i didnt realize that tomorrow was valentines day, so i didnt send your letter yet. :'( so i am going so send you an email instead, and i'll send a letter in the morning so it will be there by friday hopefully. so remember to go to the library and read my letter on thursday, and eat "Sherbet" - Most girls eat cookie dough ice cream on valentines, because they are depressed and they have no men. Sherbet is a way of saying "Boys dont matter" and your happy to just eat ice cream and enjoy your life. so, Now you know. sherbets the way to go. I love you!