.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The night of nights


Moments. Memories.
They become me. 
They are me. 
They are in me. 

Of course I'll shed tears. Plural. 
Because I'm human. Because I feel. 
I feel because of you. 
I feel with you. 
Because I want to be the one you miss. The one you love. The one you find again.

A blue evening I'm thankful for. 
Because you kissed me. 
Because you missed me. 
Because you taught me. 
Because you trusted me. 
Because you know I believe in you.
Because you wanted to learn of me. 
Because you allowed me to learn of you. 
Because you showed me.
Because you.
Because you are joy, you are happiness, you are safety, you are friendship, you are trust, you are true honesty, you are no walls and 0 doubt, you are subtle sweet moments and bold truths. 

Everything I said was in every way sincerity from my heart. 
Please remember that. 
Every moment... every day.. will have a place for you. Always. 
I can breath on that Ferris wheel by your side.
Nothing feels so right.

With my entire heart, Shai




No comments: