.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Monday, August 10, 2009

"Every step you climb another mountain. Every breath its harder to believe."

The ink stops as my pen lifts from the page. I tuck a stray hair behind my ear leaning back to relax against the hard oak chair.
The page taunts me, inches away. Giving in I reach for it, one hand on each side and begin reading the top phrase written in my own hand.

"Dreams for my life."

"Dreams.." i whisper. Not substantial enough.

I continue.

Two paragraphs down there's mention of education on the east coast, service in a rural country and a home with a rickety screen door.

Publication was important on paragraph 4 and entrepreneurship 1 line down.

Life weighs on my mind. My life. What I think i know maybe I do not. What I think I wanted maybe I do not.

Where do dreams go when they don't win? Where do goals unite when the success is failure?

Do we ever reach a point where a decision is easy, where life can be decided in one introspection meeting, when what you wish for, what you need and what you will receive are in harmony?

We climb allot of mountains... but do we climb out of habit or necessity?

At some point i fathom I'll find a direction... something permanent in my life to look forward to daily...

No comments: