.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gallantry?......

I've decided to go the happy road with this blog as I've come to realize as of lately I'm touching a little too much into the 'melodramatic'.

Tid bit update: I'm in Cali! Northern my friends, no need to get jealous. I don't have sunny sky's, beaches and orchards of palm trees out my back door. Yet! Alas! The weather is tremendously beautiful, the trees, compared to Cedar city, are thick and lucious and I am loving all the new friends I have recently made!

Moving on...

A little girl grasps my shirt, tugging at the hem and upon looking down at her little features I see she wears a frown, bright eyes and one arm is out reached in my direction. "Hold me miss Shaina"

...And suddenly, life is simple and I don't understand why yesterday I battled it just to get over one small hump in the road.

Introspection is almost a sort of Gallantry.
Heroism within ourselves.
I find once again that even the brash within my tumbling life is worth stepping aside and redefining.


Oh golly.. speaking of dramatic.. I'm starved! .... To be Continued.

No comments: