A few things- Melanie and I made a day of a ridiculous project due for school yesterday, we had to visit a Bakery and find out crazy information from the Baker- in whom did not even understand what "Viennoiserie" was-and he's the head baker! Pshh that. Sooo disappointing.

I cut bangs two days ago- decided they might give me a different and possibly more mature look.. I was quite wrong. Now i have doomed myself to pinning my bangs up for the next two months or so- until they can grow to a decent length. I just look pure dumb with Bangs. No joke. I've learned my lesson and will not be doing that again. All though the urge to cut my hair to its cute length i had earlier this year has been egging me on daily and i just cant overcome temptation! But i must.. because long hair is so sensual- i must be sexy at some point in life! lol
Aw- and my loneliness set in again today- so i took to taking random pics of myself. :P

I'm missing My fam.. but im not too homesick knowing im going home in a month to visit.
and im missing Jace- but hes coming soon too! Woot!!
Welp.. thats it. I'll let you all in to my secret Oregon life a bit later. Love you- and Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment