I was trying to think of the easiest way to post these pics and have you get the originals.
This seems to be it. so here you are- we meant to make you a mothers day gift with these pictures.. im sorry it took so long to get them to you! Looking at them makes me miss the boys even more! I have a few more from a time we used an entire shampoo bottle for Trey's tub. lol. but i cant seem to find them. i'll keep searching!
though i dont have any pictures of Marcus- he never wanted to camera in his face. lol
Love you!
1 comment:
Shaina!! You are the best! The boys miss you too!! If I never said so before, I want you to know how much I appreciated everything that you did for me and the boys!! I couldn't have asked for a better nanny!! I was truly blessed to have found you!! I hope you are having a fantastic time in Oregon!! Keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment