.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Good Life Continues

Alright loves, here are just a couple wonderful recent pictures.

Thursday Night I went out with some friends to a restaurant called The Rocket. It was pretty good. The company was Better- and the view was amazing!















This is my spectacular friend Julian and I, on the restaurant patio.



























This is my new friend from school- Melanie. She's cooler than me. lol And thats her 'blob' that
just didn't turn out well.



























This is me- wearing me new 'star' for winning the Presidents award in School for first term. :)
















Here's a project of mine. and School. I'll post of of these later.











Thats all for now- i gotta run to work.

1 comment:

Jace said...

ok, True or False, Jace would object to Shaina cooking him delicious edibles any day of the week?


The answer, FALSE