.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

36 and Gray

I knew he was older.. but not 'that old'. My kindness is very often... most often.. always, taken in the wrong way. There is this kind man who comes into my work about once of twice a week with his two good friends, I have the greatest time talking with them and they tell me good jokes. :P
One night while they were leaving, Joe gave me his business card with his number written on the back. I didn't call for about a week but after seeing him twice and having it be awkward i decided i should be a decent human being and just call. Instead- i text'd him. lol " I figured I should at least say hello :). "

Well, my hello was the wrong thing to do. He asked me to 'hang out' a few times, and i refused the offer a couple times...
You all know me- I can't say no.. most of the time. horrible flaw of mine. :P
So i said yes, we went out for hot chocolate- and i found out his age.. and saw in the light- his gray hair. We still had an enjoyable time though- he's very adventurous with life and has done some amazing things.
He seemed shocked to find out i was 20. and when he told me his age I think i already knew.. which is why im confused at why the heck i said yes. lol. He's 36.

anyways Friends and Family.. i will never date a man 16 years older than me... again. I need to say no. and according to Jace and Nick- I need to learn how to 'just be mean'.

also- I'm being evicted from my apartment tomorrow. Anyone have a large enough Box for me and my school books? Im planning to bring out some WWF Smackdown on my roommate later.

No comments: