.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I ponder... which should not be allowed

So Oregon is lovely, but i miss the familiarities of home. I miss my family terribly. I miss friends. I miss Cedar City. I miss my dogs. I miss small towns and Kanaraville falls.

It's hard not to let things sink in when you have so much time in your own mind.
I feel like i don't get much time to breath- but i definitely have the time to think, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather not. Things change where i once was, and I hurt knowing they'll never be the same when i return.
I know i shouldnt dwell on these things, i just needed a moment to wallow-before i wipe the tears and look straight ahead.

My new friends here are amazing, they've done more for me than i could even explain or repay. I owe them everything and i don't think they understand that. Struggling with home sickness in the beggining, they pulled me out. Now they continue to walk by my side and treat me as 'one of the gang'. Thank goodness for them. Ooh thank you.

Although... Some days, i just want to go home- The dream doesn't feel solid enough at times to keep me planted.

Too much alone time- Thats all. I'll heal. I'll be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! I am SO glad you ran into my blog! So what are you doing in OR? It looks like you are doing well! The boys talk about you all the time and they miss you! :)

It doesn't look like school is going to work out tho... too much $$$. maybe one day tho :)

Do you still have myspace? If so look me up :) and we can be friends! :) lol

Take care!

Jody