.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little vague.....

Is it entertaining to watch me cry? Is it funny when I hurt? It must be curious to you, my reactions, when you shoot me down with coarse words and cruel accusations.

How could you say such things when you have not taken the time to learn of me. 

Please, quit saying you care for me just to hurt me when you get upset. You've all done it. Such a broad generalization. Sad to say in truth that it holds honesty.

My heart is fragile. I don't wish to give it away unless I am sure, I don't wish to share unless I trust, I don't wish to trust unless you are worth it- and you have shown me you are not worth it; he is.
He will always be. No matter how long it takes.

No need to demoralize me because I am in love. No need to scrutinize my character, when you do not know that character.

I'm tired of being looked at but not seen; Listened to but not heard.

So I take a break- 

No comments: