.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love, an interesting concept.

What is it about love that keeps us a prisoner of emotion, whether cruel hurt, silent surrender, or delicate joy.
Our longing for propinquity is human, aside of our individual twisted calamities of love, I find refuge in knowing I'm not alone in longing for that propinquity we all silently, or vocally, yearn for.

I suppose love is another gripping emotion that binds us together as a couplet.

I'm proud to say that love no longer writes my story, but i write loves. Yet in contemplation, is it any different? If i write love, love must have found me.

.. Interesting.

The purpose-- Can we not love our enemy because they once loved also? Just another binding of our human exterior and soul emotion one to another.

No comments: